Old 24-06-2013, 09:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Please enjoy plants and flowers pictures takens from the HawaiiTropical Botanical Garden on Big Island, Hawaii

The following web page has 84 pictures of the amazing flowers and plants from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island, Hawaii. Hope you like them like I do!

http://www.sociostudy.com/content/am...tanical-garden
Old 25-06-2013, 02:43 AM posted to rec.gardens

Biyd Ng wrote:
The following web page has 84 pictures of the amazing flowers and
plants from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island,
Hawaii. Hope you like them like I do!

http://www.sociostudy.com/content/am...tanical-garden

I couldn't see the images except as thumbnails. If I click on one all I get
is a white rectangle with a busy/wait circle in the middle but no picture
opens up. I am using Chrome.

David

Old 25-06-2013, 12:59 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 25/06/2013 01:43, David Hare-Scott wrote:
Biyd Ng wrote:
The following web page has 84 pictures of the amazing flowers and
plants from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island,
Hawaii. Hope you like them like I do!

http://www.sociostudy.com/content/am...tanical-garden

I couldn't see the images except as thumbnails. If I click on one all I get
is a white rectangle with a busy/wait circle in the middle but no picture
opens up. I am using Chrome.

No problem using Firefox. Get a decent browser!

Good photos which brought back quite a few memories (from a visit in 1989).

--

Jeff
Old 25-06-2013, 02:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

Biyd Ng wrote:
The following web page has 84 pictures of the amazing flowers and
plants from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island,
Hawaii. Hope you like them like I do!

http://www.sociostudy.com/content/am...tanical-garden

I couldn't see the images except as thumbnails. If I click on one all
I get
is a white rectangle with a busy/wait circle in the middle but no picture
opens up. I am using Chrome.

No problem using Firefox. Get a decent browser!

Good photos which brought back quite a few memories (from a visit in 1989).

It is the browser. Firefox does the job and I see the problem trying
Chrome.
Old 25-06-2013, 06:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

Biyd Ng wrote:
The following web page has 84 pictures of the amazing flowers and
plants from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island,
Hawaii. Hope you like them like I do!

http://www.sociostudy.com/content/am...tanical-garden

I couldn't see the images except as thumbnails. If I click on one all
I get
is a white rectangle with a busy/wait circle in the middle but no
picture
opens up. I am using Chrome.

No problem using Firefox. Get a decent browser!

Good photos which brought back quite a few memories (from a visit in
1989).

It is the browser. Firefox does the job and I see the problem trying
Chrome.

Ran it again and it looks OK now in Chrome. Must be the time factor
with loading the multiple pictures. Maybe just isp speed problem.
Every time I evaluate mine I see fluctuations.

Old 25-06-2013, 09:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

Biyd Ng wrote:

[...]

I got the wait circle of dots occasionally on my firefox, but most of the time pictures show up alright. I hope it's just the isp speed.
Old 25-06-2013, 09:17 PM posted to rec.gardens

Biyd Ng wrote:

[...]

The author did not get the names of some plants. Does anybody know the names of those plants?