GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cucumber leaves turning yellow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/207656-cucumber-leaves-turning-yellow.html)

[email protected] 04-07-2013 03:20 AM

cucumber leaves turning yellow

Cucumbers leaves have started to turn yellow....noticed some aphids and
sprayed a couple of times with neem oil, but still looking about the same...
anything more I can do? I only saw aphids on a couple of plants, but all 25
plants have same problem. Lots of the lower leaves still green.....any
advise appreciated.

Jeff Layman[_2_] 04-07-2013 09:25 AM

On 04/07/2013 03:20, wrote:
Cucumbers leaves have started to turn yellow....noticed some aphids and
sprayed a couple of times with neem oil, but still looking about the same...
anything more I can do? I only saw aphids on a couple of plants, but all 25
plants have same problem. Lots of the lower leaves still green.....any
advise appreciated.

Cucumber mosaic virus?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucumber_mosaic_virus
http://www.weekendgardener.net/plant...rus-070707.htm