GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Black Rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/208031-black-rose.html)

thomaspoul 12-08-2013 09:12 AM

Black Rose

Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the basic requirement for growing the black rose at home...
Please help me...

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 12-08-2013 11:25 AM

Black Rose

thomaspoul wrote:
Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the basic requirement for growing the black rose at home...
Please help me...

The rose experts may correct me here but I don't think there is such a thing
as a genuine black rose.

Which leads us to the question do you want instructions on how to fake one
or are you actually enquiring about the availablity of ladies in black
leather pants carrying whips? If the second this is the wrong group.

David

brooklyn1 12-08-2013 04:55 PM

Black Rose

thomaspoul.gardenbanana.co.uk wrote:

Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the basic requirement for growing the black rose at home...
Please help me...

There's a black Rose featured at a local topless bar.

Billy[_10_] 13-08-2013 06:18 AM

Black Rose

In article ,
Brooklyn1 wrote:

thomaspoul.gardenbanana.co.uk wrote:

Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the basic requirement for growing the black rose at home...
Please help me...

There's a black Rose featured at a local topless bar.

You don't have to be pathetic for us, Shelly. We know you.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg

Remember Rachel Corrie