GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/208107-garden-help.html)

thomaspoul 24-08-2013 12:58 PM

Garden Help

Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the different steps we should keep in mind, while we will plant the vegetables at home ???
Please give me some tips for planting the vegetables at home..

Bob F 24-08-2013 06:42 PM

Garden Help

thomaspoul wrote:
Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the different steps we should keep in mind, while we will
plant the vegetables at home ???
Please give me some tips for planting the vegetables at home..

Learn to Google.

Ask detailed questions.

Don't expect others to be able to guess what you need to know.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...x=&startPage=1

Frank 24-08-2013 08:28 PM

Garden Help

On 8/24/2013 1:42 PM, Bob F wrote:
thomaspoul wrote:
Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the different steps we should keep in mind, while we will
plant the vegetables at home ???
Please give me some tips for planting the vegetables at home..

Learn to Google.

Ask detailed questions.

Don't expect others to be able to guess what you need to know.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...x=&startPage=1

He's a helpless troll.

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 24-08-2013 10:55 PM

Garden Help

He's a helpless troll.

On at least his third account

Adolfo 27-08-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomaspoul (Post 990264)
Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the different steps we should keep in mind, while we will plant the vegetables at home ???
Please give me some tips for planting the vegetables at home..

Take a look on soil that it should be wet and have enough space around for root and soil should b soft not hard.

Adolfo 21-09-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adolfo (Post 990313)
Take a look on soil that it should be wet and have enough space around for root and soil should b soft not hard.

Take a look on soil that it should be wet and have enough space around for root and soil should b soft not hard

Please make suggestions and visit:

Gold Coast Pressure Cleaning

GrasshopperSean 21-10-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomaspoul (Post 990264)
Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the different steps we should keep in mind, while we will plant the vegetables at home ???
Please give me some tips for planting the vegetables at home..

Size of garden is important..