GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pictures of your trees/garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/20831-pictures-your-trees-garden.html)

Requester 06-05-2003 02:20 AM

Pictures of your trees/garden

i would like to see pictures of your trees and garden that you
planted/raised. if you have before and after shots that would be
great. im particular interested in see leyland cypress and japanese
maples.
ok lets see those shots. i know you have them:)

Vox Humana 06-05-2003 02:20 AM

Pictures of your trees/garden

"Requester" wrote in message
om...
i would like to see pictures of your trees and garden that you
planted/raised. if you have before and after shots that would be
great. im particular interested in see leyland cypress and japanese
maples.
ok lets see those shots. i know you have them:)

Although I haven't updated it for some time, you can see pictures of my
garden at:
http://communities.msn.com/laurelridgegardens

Bill Spohn 06-05-2003 02:20 AM

Pictures of your trees/garden

"Requester" wrote in message
. com...
i would like to see pictures of your trees and garden that you
planted/raised.

Much of the material at www.rhodo.citymax.com/page/page/514371.htm is from my
garden.

Joe Kaz 10-05-2003 10:44 PM

Requester wrote:
i would like to see pictures of your trees and garden that you
planted/raised. if you have before and after shots that would be
great. im particular interested in see leyland cypress and japanese
maples.
ok lets see those shots. i know you have them:)

I just started this page, but plant to keep it updated as the year
progresses - mostly flowering fruit trees, wildflowers, and a few other
plants in bloom:

http://www.joekaz.net/photos/arboretum/html/

--
Joe