GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT; HAPPY NEW YEAR... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/208455-re-ot%3B-happy-new-year.html)

Billy[_10_] 03-10-2013 07:03 PM

OT; HAPPY NEW YEAR...

In article ,
Higgs Boson wrote:

...to my Jewish fellow-gardeners. May you -- and all of us -- have a happy,
healthy and prosperous New Year. And may there be peace on earth!

HB

By peace on Earth, I presume you mean that the last Palestinians will be
removed from Palestine, thus realizing Irgun's claim, and Israel will be
the only possessor of weapons of mass destruction in the Near East.

Not all Jews are Zionists, you know?
--
Palestinian Child Detained
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg

Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.

Frank 03-10-2013 07:14 PM

OT; HAPPY NEW YEAR...

On 10/3/2013 2:03 PM, Billy wrote:
In article ,
Higgs Boson wrote:

...to my Jewish fellow-gardeners. May you -- and all of us -- have a happy,
healthy and prosperous New Year. And may there be peace on earth!

HB

By peace on Earth, I presume you mean that the last Palestinians will be
removed from Palestine, thus realizing Irgun's claim, and Israel will be
the only possessor of weapons of mass destruction in the Near East.

Not all Jews are Zionists, you know?

Your mother?

http://i.imgur.com/4eqo5Nd.jpg