Old 07-10-2013, 09:25 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar
Registered User

Location: USA
Default Mangolian Tree

Hi everyone. I am trying to find answer to my Magnolia Tree. I planted a Magnolia tree. On October 25th the most beautiful white flower about 7 to 10 inches wide bloomed in just 5 days after planting it. What I wanted to know is if any special trees bloom during all the seasons. Our tree does. It has bloomed in October, January, February, March, May, July and September. I thought I would see if an expert can help me out. Please, can someone help me find an answer to this mysterious Magnolia tree? It is about 8 feet high right now.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:49 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Magnolia Tree [was: Mangolian Tree]

On 10/7/2013 1:25 AM, thomaspoul wrote:
Hi everyone. I am trying to find answer to my Magnolia Tree. I planted a
Magnolia tree. On October 25th the most beautiful white flower about 7
to 10 inches wide bloomed in just 5 days after planting it. What I
wanted to know is if any special trees bloom during all the seasons.
Our tree does. It has bloomed in October, January, February, March, May,
July and September. I thought I would see if an expert can help me out.
Please, can someone help me find an answer to this mysterious Magnolia
tree? It is about 8 feet high right now.

What is your area and climate? Do you get frost or snow? How hot does
it get in summer?

When did you plant your tree? It can't be blooming on 25 October of
this year, which has not yet arrived.

There are more than 200 species of magnolia. Do you have a photo? Do
not attach the photo to your reply. My news server does not accept
attachments; most do not. Instead, upload the photo to some public
photo hosting Web site.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
Old 08-10-2013, 04:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/7/2013 1:25 AM, thomaspoul wrote:
Hi everyone. I am trying to find answer to my Magnolia Tree. I
planted a Magnolia tree. On October 25th the most beautiful white
flower about 7 to 10 inches wide bloomed in just 5 days after
planting it. What I wanted to know is if any special trees bloom
during all the seasons. Our tree does. It has bloomed in October,
January, February, March, May, July and September. I thought I would
see if an expert can help me out. Please, can someone help me find
an answer to this mysterious Magnolia tree? It is about 8 feet high
right now.

What is your area and climate? Do you get frost or snow? How hot
does it get in summer?

His location is monsoonal. Warm, summer rain, no frost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indore

When did you plant your tree? It can't be blooming on 25 October of
this year, which has not yet arrived.

There are more than 200 species of magnolia. Do you have a photo? Do
not attach the photo to your reply. My news server does not accept
attachments; most do not. Instead, upload the photo to some public
photo hosting Web site.

I fear that all these questions will prove far too difficult.

While we are being so optimistic perhaps the OP could explain why does he
change his account so often?

Old 08-10-2013, 11:23 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 08/10/2013 03:49, David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/7/2013 1:25 AM, thomaspoul wrote:
Hi everyone. I am trying to find answer to my Magnolia Tree. I planted a
Magnolia tree. On October 25th the most beautiful white flower about 7
to 10 inches wide bloomed in just 5 days after planting it. What I
wanted to know is if any special trees bloom during all the seasons.
Our tree does. It has bloomed in October, January, February, March, May,
July and September. I thought I would see if an expert can help me out.
Please, can someone help me find an answer to this mysterious Magnolia
tree? It is about 8 feet high right now.

What is your area and climate? Do you get frost or snow? How hot does
it get in summer?

When did you plant your tree? It can't be blooming on 25 October of
this year, which has not yet arrived.

There are more than 200 species of magnolia.

Don't believe anything that he posts. IMO he's growing Magnolia trollii...

--

Jeff