GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jumping spiders? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/208541-re-jumping-spiders.html)

Nanzi 15-10-2013 05:39 PM

Jumping spiders?

They may be beneficial in the garden, but the 5" across Jumping Wolf Spider that appeared on my bedside table sure wasn't beneficial to my mental health.

And when I went to hit him with a shoe, he jumped. My knight in shining armor got him a few minutes later, but I had Post Traumatic Spider Disorder for a couple of months. I would look all over the room before entering it.

Nanzi 23-10-2013 05:07 PM

Jumping spiders?

Thanks Todd, we got a great laugh out of your post!!

Todd[_2_] 23-10-2013 07:16 PM

Jumping spiders?

On 10/23/2013 09:07 AM, Nanzi wrote:
Thanks Todd, we got a great laugh out of your post!!

:-)