GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant id help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/208590-plant-id-help.html)

Nanzi 23-10-2013 05:10 PM

Plant id help

We have a wild bushy plant that gets small(thumbnailsize) pink flowers and orange berries on it.

I seem to remember someone else mentioning this same plant and asking for ID quite a while ago. Does anyone claim that post? or remember what the plant was??

Thanks, and I will search the forum too.

Frank 25-10-2013 05:30 PM

Plant id help

On 10/23/2013 12:10 PM, Nanzi wrote:
We have a wild bushy plant that gets small(thumbnailsize) pink flowers and orange berries on it.

I seem to remember someone else mentioning this same plant and asking for ID quite a while ago. Does anyone claim that post? or remember what the plant was??

Thanks, and I will search the forum too.

Post a url to its picture. Some fine folks here have helped me identify
stuff that way.

Steve Peek[_2_] 25-10-2013 09:52 PM

Plant id help

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:10:49 PM UTC-4, Nanzi wrote:
We have a wild bushy plant that gets small(thumbnailsize) pink flowers and orange berries on it.

I seem to remember someone else mentioning this same plant and asking for ID quite a while ago. Does anyone claim that post? or remember what the plant was??

Thanks, and I will search the forum too.

Perhaps it's Euonymus americanus.

Nanzi 26-10-2013 04:22 PM

Plant id help

Steve you are correct. My landscaper id'ed it yesterday.

Thanks all