GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Home and Garden Trade Shows HELP PLEASE!!!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/2094-home-garden-trade-shows-help-please.html)

Shelovestoscrap 27-02-2003 08:03 PM

Home and Garden Trade Shows HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that had a listing of all
the home and garden shows around North America? Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Phyllis

Marley1372 28-02-2003 05:03 AM

Home and Garden Trade Shows HELP PLEASE!!!!!

If you can find a copy of american nurseryman, it lists all the upcoming trade
shows for the entire united states. Its a good source for this info because it
is published twice each month.

Toad

Shelovestoscrap 28-02-2003 06:15 PM

(Marley1372) wrote in message ...
If you can find a copy of american nurseryman, it lists all the upcoming trade
shows for the entire united states. Its a good source for this info because it
is published twice each month.

Toad

Thank you so much!!!

DKat 02-03-2003 05:51 AM

Home and Garden Trade Shows HELP PLEASE!!!!!

http://www.gardencalendar.com/
http://www.showtechnology.com/

do a search with any decent search engine (www.google.com, altavista, etc.)
for home garden shows. These are 2 that I came up with right away.

om...