Old 27-02-2003, 09:03 PM
Shelovestoscrap

Default Home and Garden Trade Shows HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that had a listing of all
the home and garden shows around North America? Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Phyllis
Old 28-02-2003, 06:03 AM
Marley1372

If you can find a copy of american nurseryman, it lists all the upcoming trade
shows for the entire united states. Its a good source for this info because it
is published twice each month.

Toad
Old 02-03-2003, 06:51 AM
DKat

http://www.gardencalendar.com/
http://www.showtechnology.com/

do a search with any decent search engine (www.google.com, altavista, etc.)
for home garden shows. These are 2 that I came up with right away.

om...