GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I D this Plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/209888-i-d-plant.html)

brooklyn1 03-06-2014 10:43 PM

I D this Plant

Does anyone know this plant:
http://i62.tinypic.com/20prpmh.jpg

Fran Farmer 04-06-2014 09:43 AM

I D this Plant

On 4/06/2014 7:43 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Does anyone know this plant:
http://i62.tinypic.com/20prpmh.jpg

Maybe a hawthorn ????? but without a closer pic of the flowers and
foliage there really isn't enough detail to tell. If I was driving by
and just saw what I can see int hat pic, I'd guess a hawthorn, but what
type of hawthorn is not something I'd guess at.

brooklyn1 04-06-2014 05:06 PM

I D this Plant

On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 18:43:38 +1000, Fran Farmer
wrote:

On 4/06/2014 7:43 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Does anyone know this plant:
http://i62.tinypic.com/20prpmh.jpg

Maybe a hawthorn ????? but without a closer pic of the flowers and
foliage there really isn't enough detail to tell. If I was driving by
and just saw what I can see int hat pic, I'd guess a hawthorn, but what
type of hawthorn is not something I'd guess at.

It's Washington hawthorn.