GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   can anyone id this tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/21000-can-anyone-id-tree.html)

Requester 06-05-2003 06:32 PM

can anyone id this tree

it was planted by the builders. i have no idea what it is. i didnt
flower this spring.
http://groups.msn.com/laurelridgegar...to&PhotoID=589

Adam Schwartz 06-05-2003 07:44 PM

can anyone id this tree

"Requester" wrote in message
om...
it was planted by the builders. i have no idea what it is. i didnt
flower this spring.

http://groups.msn.com/laurelridgegar...to&PhotoID=589

Do you have a more detailed photo? From the picture it kinda looks like an
immature birch, either a European White Birch or Paper Birch, but I cannot
see the shape of the leaves or even get a clear idea of the bark color. If
the bark is as white as it seems to be my guess is a Paper Birch.
Adam Schwartz