GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Serious Tools for Serious Gardeners (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/210609-serious-tools-serious-gardeners.html)

Marty Weil 09-09-2014 05:00 PM

Serious Tools for Serious Gardeners

The Gardening Toolshed blog is the place to learn about serious tools for serious gardeners. Please feel free to leave a comment on posts you like or offer to write a guest post if you have a favorite tool you'd like to review or share.

http://thegardeningtoolshed.com/

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 10-09-2014 12:47 AM

Serious Spam for Serious Gardeners

Marty Weil wrote:
The Gardening Toolshed blog is the place to learn about serious tools
for serious gardeners. Please feel free to leave a comment on posts
you like or offer to write a guest post if you have a favorite tool
you'd like to review or share.

http://thegardeningtoolshed.com/

This site does not offer products for sale but otherwise is
indistinguishable from one that does.

--
David

A better world requires a daily struggle
against those who would mislead us.

Dan Espen[_2_] 11-09-2014 01:27 AM

"David Hare-Scott" writes:

Marty Weil wrote:
The Gardening Toolshed blog is the place to learn about serious tools
for serious gardeners. Please feel free to leave a comment on posts
you like or offer to write a guest post if you have a favorite tool
you'd like to review or share.

http://the gardening tool shed.com/

This site does not offer products for sale but otherwise is
indistinguishable from one that does.

Seems to be encouraging the sale of garden tools.
It's either commercial now, or well on it's way.

Everyone knows, post on usenet so everyone sees it,
not on some isolated forum.

:)

--
Dan Espen

martyweil 12-09-2014 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Espen[_2_] (Post 1007854)
"David Hare-Scott" writes:

Marty Weil wrote:
The Gardening Toolshed blog is the place to learn about serious tools
for serious gardeners. Please feel free to leave a comment on posts
you like or offer to write a guest post if you have a favorite tool
you'd like to review or share.

http://the gardening tool shed.com/

This site does not offer products for sale but otherwise is
indistinguishable from one that does.

Seems to be encouraging the sale of garden tools.
It's either commercial now, or well on it's way.

Everyone knows, post on usenet so everyone sees it,
not on some isolated forum.

:)

--
Dan Espen

The reason I didn't post it on usenet is because the site is exactly the opposite of what you said it was after only a cursory glance. I'm sorry you are so quick to dismiss my efforts to provide a valuable resource to gardeners. Yours is a jaded an cynical response. I hope others will engage wit the site in a more positive way. It is in its early stages. I invite others who read this thread to submit guest posts about their favorite garden tool. It doesn't have to be a tool that is commercially available. It could be an antique tool or one that is hand-made.