GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone tell me what this tiny flower is? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/211723-can-anyone-tell-me-what-tiny-flower.html)

[email protected] 17-06-2015 06:26 PM

Can anyone tell me what this tiny flower is?

Hi. I am an artist blacksmith and want to make a sculpture using these tiny flowers. Can anyone tell me what they are as I cant find any more images of them other than this one. It is the first image on the attached page.

https://mtekk.us/archives/general/co...dot_flowers_1/

Thanks

Jim

told2b 17-06-2015 09:39 PM

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 1:26:54 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi. I am an artist blacksmith and want to make a sculpture using these tiny flowers. Can anyone tell me what they are as I cant find any more images of them other than this one. It is the first image on the attached page.

https://mtekk.us/archives/general/co...dot_flowers_1/

Thanks

Jim

Saxifraga bronchialis ssp. austromontana

Synonyms: Cilaria austromontana, Saxifraga austromontana, Saxifraga bronchialis var. austromontana

[email protected] 18-06-2015 09:30 AM

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 6:26:54 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi. I am an artist blacksmith and want to make a sculpture using these tiny flowers. Can anyone tell me what they are as I cant find any more images of them other than this one. It is the first image on the attached page.

https://mtekk.us/archives/general/co...dot_flowers_1/

Thanks

Jim

Many thanks for that. I have now got lots of images and can get on with the project.

brooklyn1 18-06-2015 05:10 PM

Can anyone tell me what this tiny flower is?

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 6:26:54 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi. I am an artist blacksmith and want to make a sculpture using these tiny flowers. Can anyone tell me what they are as I cant find any more images of them other than this one. It is the first image on the attached page.

https://mtekk.us/archives/general/co...dot_flowers_1/

Many thanks for that. I have now got lots of images and can get on with the project.

If you can silver solder that design would make wonderful Sterling
nipple jewelry.