GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Better Baby Pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/211737-better-baby-pics.html)

brooklyn1 21-06-2015 04:40 PM

Better Baby Pics

When I photographed the new kittens yesterday they wre scared so I
didn't want to disturb them but this morning they seemed more relaxed,
so as each was tranfered to a smaller carrier I was able to get one
shot of each. Since no one here expressed any interest in adoption,
and no one I phoned wanted more cats, along with their mother they are
now at the Hudson, NY facility: http://www.animalkind.info/
Their mother (Joiner) will be spayed and will be returning here later
this afternoon. Since I won't be seeing the kittens again I didn't
name them:
http://i59.tinypic.com/300fehu.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/4l2000.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2ltrihk.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/m995bb.jpg
All beauties, big and fiesty for six weeks. Joiner was named because
she wasn't part of the original barn cats on my deck, somehow she
found her way here and joined the crew. Someone must have dumped her
off as she's not totally feral, but she's well accepted and has become
the Alpha cat... I'd guess she's only a month or two older than the
others.