GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   WILD (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/211828-wild.html)

brooklyn1 07-07-2015 02:13 AM

WILD

http://i59.tinypic.com/66m6fp.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/10h24ra.jpg

Dan Espen[_2_] 07-07-2015 03:54 AM

WILD

Brooklyn1 writes:

http://i59.tinypic.com/66m6fp.jpg

3 different species of birds in one shot.
Nice going.

--
Dan Espen

brooklyn1 07-07-2015 02:08 PM

WILD

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 22:54:58 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

Brooklyn1 writes:

http://i59.tinypic.com/66m6fp.jpg

3 different species of birds in one shot.
Nice going.

Often even more but they are very sharp eyed and spot me at the
window. I feed them on the ground by tossing a 50-50 mixture of
premium seed and cracked corn out my window. I no longer use a feeder
as I've already lost two to black bears.
I get lots of water fowl too; herons, egrets, all sorts of ducks,
storks and cranes, and of course Canada geese by the hundreds.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2cmkwm1.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/jl18ht.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/15fsoye.jpg