GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seed source for cosican mint and wolly thyme (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/212222-re-seed-source-cosican-mint-wolly-thyme.html)

[email protected] 04-11-2015 02:52 AM

Seed source for cosican mint and wolly thyme

On Monday, 17 January 1994 10:03:37 UTC-7, Lisa Wellman wrote:
Looking for a source for seeds (not plants, please) for corsican mint and wolly thyme. Can anyone help?

Lisa

I have grown Corsican mint in zone 5 in sandy soil, and in zone 3 in loamy soil, both in Canada. It reseeded itself for several years. I never saw the blooms, as the leaves are tiny, but clearly there were blooms and seedheads. I'll be ordering from the Thyme garden, if they ship to Canada.