GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden door installation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/212381-garden-door-installation.html)

kimberlyjcastle 06-01-2016 02:44 PM

Garden door installation

Hey guys,
I stay at Toronto, I had a small garden behind my house which was recently
renovated to a larger one but then as there are snakes and such animals
crawling into the garden it has been a difficult job to maintain the area
which is why i have planned to install 2 garden doors for the convenience,
one at the back and one at the front. I really do not know who can help me
out other than the Landmark Home solutions who has been suggested to me by
one of my friend. I would like to know any others in town or else I would
be going further with Landmark group.