GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Does anyone know where I could get Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or plants? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/21253-does-anyone-know-where-i-could-get-lagochilus-inebrians-seeds-plants.html)

Paul Sanders 08-05-2003 04:32 AM

Does anyone know where I could get Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or plants?

Does anyone know where I could buy Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or
plants? I have been trying to locate them for over 2 years and have
had no luck. If you have some seeds for sell I would be interested in
buying some.

Mike Simpson 08-05-2003 08:20 PM

Does anyone know where I could get Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or plants?

"Paul Sanders" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know where I could buy Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or
plants? I have been trying to locate them for over 2 years and have
had no luck. If you have some seeds for sell I would be interested in
buying some.

You might try these guys...

Magic Garden Herb Co., P.O. Box 332, Fairfax, CA 94930

ms

Ashley 24-08-2004 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Sanders
Does anyone know where I could buy Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or
plants? I have been trying to locate them for over 2 years and have
had no luck. If you have some seeds for sell I would be interested in
buying some.

I could definitely assist you to purchase a limited quantity of this rare herb or its seeds. Please contact me at ,
Regards, Ashley

Caleb Holleman 02-08-2020 04:44 AM

Does anyone know where I could get Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or plants?

replying to Ashley, Caleb Holleman wrote:
Hello! I am looking for Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or plants as well. Any help
would be much apreciated! Thanks again.
-Caleb H

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ans-25129-.htm