GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where can I find a Pandan plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/212540-re-where-can-i-find-pandan-plant.html)

[email protected] 17-03-2016 10:41 AM

Where can I find a Pandan plant?

On Monday, April 26, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Synic wrote:
Does anyone know how I can acquire such a plant in a US nursery?
Synic

Synic, If you lived in San Gabriel area, you can find one in San Gabriel nursery on san Gabriel blvd. but it is expensive be ready to pay 35.00 dollars. hope it helps.

brooklyn1 17-03-2016 10:47 AM

wrote:
Synic wrote:
Does anyone know how I can acquire such a plant in a US nursery?
Synic

Synic, If you lived in San Gabriel area, you can find one in San Gabriel nursery on san Gabriel blvd.
but it is expensive be ready to pay 35.00 dollars. hope it helps.

Amazon sells Pandan plants and seeds:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_94o8qq9uia_e

Dan Espen[_2_] 17-03-2016 02:58 PM

writes:

On Monday, April 26, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Synic wrote:
Does anyone know how I can acquire such a plant in a US nursery?
Synic

Synic, If you lived in San Gabriel area, you can find one in San
Gabriel nursery on san Gabriel blvd. but it is expensive be ready to
pay 35.00 dollars. hope it helps.

You think Synic is still looking after 17 years?

--
Dan Espen