GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Miracle-GroŽ Evergreen Fertilizer Spikes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/21258-re-miracle-gro%AE-evergreen-fertilizer-spikes.html)

J. Farnsworth Wallaby 08-05-2003 05:08 AM

Miracle-GroŽ Evergreen Fertilizer Spikes

You'd do much better with an organic fertilizer. Personal experience? I
used spikes early on, before I found the benefits of organic
fertilizers.

These are the products I've used on my avocado, fruit and ornamental
trees. Most are organic. All have been used successfully by me on my 4+
acres:

http://www.organa.cc/main.htm
http://www.humatech.com/
http://www.greenlightco.com/
http://www.bayeradvanced.com/
http://www.whitneyfarms.com/
http://www.montereychemical.com/
http://www.calcropusa.com/

Requester wrote:

hello again. i bought some of these spikes and i also go the
Miracle-GroŽ Tree & Shrub Fertilizer Spikes. will these be okay to
use for my new trees and my old trees? i never hear much about
miracle gro products so im very curious about the effects it will
have.

any advice would be appreciated.
thanks