GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   merry Tiller Major rotorvator (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/212752-merry-tiller-major-rotorvator.html)

ademco 18-05-2016 08:32 PM

merry Tiller Major rotorvator

Hi people's. I have a Merry Tiller Major Rotorvator. I've purchased a new foam air filter for it. Question. There is a metal flat steel part inside with lots of holes in it. Should it sit at the bottom or top of the filter?many thanks for any help.

John McGaw 18-05-2016 10:31 PM

On 5/18/2016 3:32 PM, ademco wrote:
Hi people's. I have a Merry Tiller Major Rotorvator. I've purchased a
new foam air filter for it. Question. There is a metal flat steel part
inside with lots of holes in it. Should it sit at the bottom or top of
the filter?many thanks for any help.

Briggs & Stratton engine? If so you can probably find a detailed exploded
parts diagram and service instructions online by searching for the engine
model number. Normally, I'd simply suggest that the new one goes on just as
the old one came off but my guess is that it is too late for that bit of
advice.