Old 08-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Requester

Default Do some trees repel some insects?

im curious about this. do some trees repel certain types of insects
and birds? like mosquitos, flies, bees, etc etc.
if so where can i find a list of trees and what insects they repel.
thanks

im also curious in the oposite. trees that attract certain insects
and birds.
Old 08-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Cereoid-UR12

Do some people do a spelling check and a google search?

Do you have a phobia of using capital letters or do you aspire to be another
e.e.cummings?

m...

Old 08-05-2003, 07:44 PM
jhultman

Spelling and grammar monitors are more annoying.
I got the gist of the message just fine though I'm
not self impressed.
I couldn't help not following my own advice of just passing
over this.

Cereoid-UR12 wrote:

Do some people do a spelling check and a google search?

Do you have a phobia of using capital letters or do you aspire to be another
e.e.cummings?

m...

Old 08-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Cereoid-UR12

Too bad you don't know how to do a google search and answer the poor boy's
question.

The inept defending the illiterate is really a waste of time. Don't you
think so, Buckwheat?

Why should you follow your own advice? Nobody else does!!!

It is well known that insects are attracted to certain odors and repelled by
others.
There has been much written on the subject and a google search should easily
turn up a lot of it rather quickly.

I'm just not in the mood for hand holding someone who can't even write a
decent sentence.

Cereoid-UR12 wrote:

Do some people do a spelling check and a google search?

Do you have a phobia of using capital letters or do you aspire to be

another
e.e.cummings?

m...

Old 08-05-2003, 09:32 PM
jhultman

I think you've stuffed your foot into it well enough.
I'll let you continue to shine.

Cereoid-UR12 wrote:

Do some people do a spelling check and a google search?

Do you have a phobia of using capital letters or do you aspire to be

another
e.e.cummings?

m...

Old 08-05-2003, 09:44 PM
paghat

In article , Requester wrote:

sure if english is was my language. lets see how well you speak my
language.

Pug dogs have their own language???

-paghat the ratgirl

"Cereoid-UR12" wrote in message =
m...
Do some people do a spelling check and a google search?
=20
Do you have a phobia of using capital letters or do you aspire to be =

another
e.e.cummings?
=20
=20
=20
Requester wrote in message
m...
im curious about this. do some trees repel certain types of insects
and birds? like mosquitos, flies, bees, etc etc.
if so where can i find a list of trees and what insects they repel.
thanks

im also curious in the oposite. trees that attract certain insects
and birds.

=20
=20

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 09-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Jessi

I found this on gardenweb.
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...204424068.html

Old 09-05-2003, 12:32 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Requester contains these words:

"Cereoid-UR12" wrote in message
m...

Do you have a phobia of using capital letters or do you aspire to be
another
e.e.cummings?

sure if english is was my language. lets see how well you speak my
language.

We don't need to learn trollspeak. Can you guess why?
You weren't a very good one btw; the fatuity of the questions wasn't
subtle enough to be funny.

Janet