GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dinner Tonight 7/31/2016 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/213304-re-dinner-tonight-7-31-2016-a.html)

Stagger Lee 03-08-2016 06:36 PM

Dinner Tonight 7/31/2016

On 8/2/2016 5:24 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Gary, I gotta be gay like my ****ed up
brother, my wife divorced me, she caught me taking big
dick up my ass, same as my brother's wife caught him and divorced
him in a NY minute. Gary, I don't do women, I don't want any
net friends, I'm deathly ascared of phone calls, I've no doubt
whatsoever that I'm a flaming faggot. I've been living alone a
long, LONG time... I'm a typical pick-up faggot who meets
strangers for quickies at roadside toilets.

You come from a whole line of fruit cakes, brooklyn butt pirate!

Sheldon Martin 03-08-2016 07:58 PM

Dinner Tonight 7/31/2016

Stagger Lee expressed precisely :
On 8/2/2016 5:24 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Gary, I gotta be gay like my ****ed up
brother, my wife divorced me, she caught me taking big
dick up my ass, same as my brother's wife caught him and divorced
him in a NY minute. Gary, I don't do women, I don't want any
net friends, I'm deathly ascared of phone calls, I've no doubt
whatsoever that I'm a flaming faggot. I've been living alone a
long, LONG time... I'm a typical pick-up faggot who meets
strangers for quickies at roadside toilets.

You come from a whole line of fruit cakes, brooklyn butt pirate!

What's wrong with that, homophobe?