GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shepherd's seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/214-re-shepherds-seeds.html)

Dwight Sipler 23-01-2003 02:31 PM

Shepherd's seeds

mmarteen wrote:

Yeah, I know, it's just kind of a bummer. I was hoping to only have to order
from 2 or 3 different seed companies to keep things simple. Now I am up to
6: Burpee, Park, Thompson Morgan, (for the parmex), Renee's Garden,
Territorial Seed and Native Seeds Search...

The worst part is the $3-5 service charge on each one.