Help identifying Atco four stroke model

Old 17-04-2017, 04:32 PM

Default Help identifying Atco four stroke model

Hi, I found this in my dad's garage. All I can see is it is an Atco four stroke. Is there any way of identifying the model number? Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Help identifying Atco four stroke model-img_3237.jpg   Help identifying Atco four stroke model-img_3238.jpg   Help identifying Atco four stroke model-img_3239.jpg
Old 17-04-2017, 11:59 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 17:32:10 +0200, jamg27 wrote:

Hi, I found this in my dad's garage. All I can see is it is an Atco four
stroke. Is there any way of identifying the model number? Thanks

|Filename: IMG_3237.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16504|
|Filename: IMG_3238.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16505|