Old 23-01-2003, 04:07 PM
Venu Shelat

Default Snow rose bonsai

I have a 4 year old snow rose bonsai, for the past month, its begin to
show fungus (white stuff )on the moss coveing
I removed & replaced the moss.. thought the problem is over but its
beginning to appear again. Any natural suggestions??

Old 23-01-2003, 06:56 PM

try some cinnamon. said to knock out fungus really fast. Ingrid

Venu Shelat wrote:

I have a 4 year old snow rose bonsai, for the past month, its begin to
show fungus (white stuff )on the moss coveing
I removed & replaced the moss.. thought the problem is over but its
beginning to appear again. Any natural suggestions??

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 23-01-2003, 10:03 PM
Iris Cohen

I have a 4 year old snow rose bonsai, for the past month, its begin to
show fungus (white stuff )on the moss covering I removed & replaced the moss.

it's beginning to appear again. Any natural suggestions??

What do you mean by natural? Growing a tree in a pot isn't natural to begin
with. Where are you growing it?

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much
that ain't so."
Josh Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw), 1818-1885

[IMG] code is On

snow snow snow! Janet Tweedy[_2_] United Kingdom 11 18-01-2013 10:37 PM
ID phenomena -rose/mum bloom in winter/snow ays Plant Science 0 19-12-2006 04:37 PM
Snow Rose, Serissa Kishie Bonsai 6 22-07-2005 04:16 PM
Snow Rose, Serissa Kishie Bonsai 0 19-07-2005 09:31 PM
[IBC] Snow Rose Donna Lifshotz Bonsai 0 17-07-2004 01:06 AM