GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Who do I sue? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/215025-who-do-i-sue.html)

[email protected] 30-10-2017 06:50 AM

Who do I sue?

All summer I had a nice tomato plant in my tiny garden. It was slow in
producing tomatoes. It was just beginning to produce. It was still young
and vital. Last night the temperature dropped into the 20s. That killed
my tomato plant.

Folks, that is intentional MURDER. I want to file a lawsuit against
someome responsible. Whether it's the tv weather reporter, the state or
county government, or even God, I am suing. This was a case of first
degree murder and someone is going to pay. First thing tomorrow morning
I am calling my lawyer.

Who do you think is responsible and who should I sue?
I'm gonna take them for everything they got.

David E. Ross[_2_] 30-10-2017 02:35 PM

Who do I sue?

On 10/29/2017 11:50 PM, wrote:
All summer I had a nice tomato plant in my tiny garden. It was slow in
producing tomatoes. It was just beginning to produce. It was still young
and vital. Last night the temperature dropped into the 20s. That killed
my tomato plant.

Folks, that is intentional MURDER. I want to file a lawsuit against
someome responsible. Whether it's the tv weather reporter, the state or
county government, or even God, I am suing. This was a case of first
degree murder and someone is going to pay. First thing tomorrow morning
I am calling my lawyer.

Who do you think is responsible and who should I sue?
I'm gonna take them for everything they got.

I am sorry to inform you but, since tomatoes are a significant article
of commerce, the Republicans insist you cannot sue. Instead, you must
go to binding arbitration. Since you planted the tomato in an area
where frost might occur, you must arbitrate against yourself.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

Iggy 30-10-2017 03:14 PM

Who do I sue?

replying to Jessie_Moore, Iggy wrote:
The Gov't and their Chemtrail geo-engineering. Without their pointless
nonsense you wouldn't have seen frost until December. However, they're
untouchable since they made "experiments", even of 50-years, legal. You'll get
more satisfaction in spending $5 for tomatoes at the store.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ue-110069-.htm