GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rat poison (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/215071-rat-poison.html)

[email protected] 17-11-2017 01:50 AM

Rat poison

I have used half cement, half flour and it seems to have worked. I dont see them eating as much, but know for sure because i dont see or smell the dead ones. Any other homemade methods?

Do me a big favor though.... Just post things you have used personally. I can search myself if I want theoretical nonsense or sales crap.

[email protected] 17-11-2017 02:09 AM

Rat poison

....and buy the way.... Idjit? This is a pre empty strike two tail yew two shape up.