Old 26-02-2018, 01:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default iPower Hydroponics from Zenhydro

Zenhydro- the best hydroponics store brings to the best of hydroponic supplies from around the globe. We have a wide range of products to suit any requirement of a hydroponic grower. The best of the brands we serve is iPower Hydroponics, which includes iPower Grow Lights, iPower grow tents, iPower trimmers, iPower heat mat, iPower timers, booster fan, bubble bags, grow bags, environmental control accessories and many other products that make hydroponics convenient. We offer the best prices and are well known for our value for money benefit among our customers. The iPower grow lights range is especially popular with grow lights of different technologies such as HPS Grow Lights, LEDs,iPower CMHs, and many others. These products are durable as well as of great quality.Any hydroponic requirement of yours can be met by products available on zenhydro.com.

Why choose Zenhydro?
Our timely delivery, top notch customer service, huge selection of products and most importantly, value pricing makes us the choice for hydroponics supplies today.

[IMG] code is On

FS: Hydroponics Gear ^Doc^ Gardening 1 30-11-2003 03:12 PM
Non-Circulating Hydroponics chris sci.agriculture 5 04-05-2003 11:56 PM
Hydroponics for orchids? Kevin Orchids 2 20-03-2003 03:32 PM
FYI - hydroponics growers Jim Carter Edible Gardening 1 23-02-2003 09:15 PM
hydroponics Bill Shoemaker Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:30 PM