GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Neomarica gracilis - walking iris (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/215391-neomarica-gracilis-walking-iris.html)

Shaun342 14-05-2018 05:15 PM

Neomarica gracilis - walking iris

Hi all

Sorry have posted this in the marketplace too but wondered if there's anyone here UK based who might have or know where I can get hold of a walking iris.

Thanks!
Shaun

Cheri 14-05-2018 07:27 PM

Neomarica gracilis - walking iris

In article , Shaun342.156f6472
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

Hi all

Sorry have posted this in the marketplace too but wondered if there's
anyone here UK based who might have or know where I can get hold of a
walking iris.

Thanks!
Shaun

Yes, I'm sure there is.

You're welcome.

John McGaw 17-05-2018 09:27 PM

On 5/14/2018 12:15 PM, Shaun342 wrote:
Hi all

Sorry have posted this in the marketplace too but wondered if there's
anyone here UK based who might have or know where I can get hold of a
walking iris.

Thanks!
Shaun

This listing

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-x-Walki...-/350499921290

offers the plant and the URL says UK but for some reason the price is given
in Aussie dollars. Go figure...