GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyon help me identify this flower/plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/215399-can-anyon-help-me-identify-flower-plant.html)

[email protected] 16-05-2018 03:02 PM

Can anyon help me identify this flower/plant?

Picture was taken a few years ago at the Oakland Zoo (Oakland, California) The flower was on a tree (or large bush?) and there were dozens of them at the time...

https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0901.JPG
https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0902.JPG

David E. Ross[_2_] 16-05-2018 04:50 PM

On 5/16/2018 6:02 AM, wrote:
Picture was taken a few years ago at the Oakland Zoo (Oakland,
California) The flower was on a tree (or large bush?) and there were
dozens of them at the time...

https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0901.JPG
https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0902.JPG

What time of the year was this?

--
David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

First you say you do, and then you don't.
And then you say you will, but then won't.
You're undecided now, so what're you goin' to do?
From a 1950s song
That should be Donald Trump's theme song. He obviously
does not understand "commitment", whether it is about
policy or marriage.

Frank 16-05-2018 06:29 PM

On 5/16/2018 10:50 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 5/16/2018 6:02 AM, wrote:
Picture was taken a few years ago at the Oakland Zoo (Oakland,
California) The flower was on a tree (or large bush?) and there were
dozens of them at the time...

https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0901.JPG
https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0902.JPG

What time of the year was this?

I took a shot at google images but got a bad answer:

https://images.google.com/

Wonder if others have had any luck with it?

Kay Lancaster 16-05-2018 11:42 PM

On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:02:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Picture was taken a few years ago at the Oakland Zoo (Oakland, California) The flower was on a tree (or large bush?) and there were dozens of them at the time...

https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0901.JPG
https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0902.JPG

Ribes sanguineum cultivar?