Old 17-05-2018, 11:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Need info - Hybrid Squash, King Ka Ae F1 possibly known as Korean Pumpkin

replying to King Ka Ae F1 Hybrid Squash (h, Ray wrote:
My daughter got the exact package of seeds for me last year in Chicago, and I
thought they were delicious and seemed more resistant to squash bug than the
usual varieties I have grown. She no longer lives in Chicago, and I have had
no luck finding these seeds this year. I picked them about 6" long and used
just as I would "regular" zucchini, except they are drier when grated and I
hesitated making zucchini bread with them.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...s-k-87865-.htm

Old 18-05-2018, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

Ray wrote:
replying to King Ka Ae F1 Hybrid Squash (h, Ray wrote:
My daughter got the exact package of seeds for me last year in Chicago, and I
thought they were delicious and seemed more resistant to squash bug than the
usual varieties I have grown. She no longer lives in Chicago, and I have had
no luck finding these seeds this year. I picked them about 6" long and used
just as I would "regular" zucchini, except they are drier when grated and I
hesitated making zucchini bread with them.

try Tromboncino.

songbird

Korean Fir [email protected] Gardening 0 05-01-2005 10:15 PM
american or korean hornbeam Justin Nash Bonsai 1 21-01-2004 12:37 AM
[IBC] american or korean hornbeam Jim Lewis Bonsai 15 20-01-2004 11:33 PM
Korean Spice Bush Barely Blooms B.R. Jones Gardening 1 23-06-2003 03:32 PM
Korean Literati Painting Bart Thomas Bonsai 0 24-01-2003 03:55 AM