GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where can I find a Pandan plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/215562-re-where-can-i-find-pandan-plant.html)

[email protected] 13-07-2018 11:54 AM

Where can I find a Pandan plant?

This post is probably long past being relevant but, I just started my search for fresh Pandan leaves and plants. Should you still read this forum please let me know if you have either or know a source.

Thank you,
Kim

Boron Elgar 13-07-2018 01:46 PM

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 03:54:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

This post is probably long past being relevant but, I just started my search for fresh Pandan leaves and plants. Should you still read this forum please let me know if you have either or know a source.

Thank you,
Kim

Where are you? In the US, you can even order the plant from Amazon

[email protected] 20-03-2019 01:08 AM

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 7:46:05 AM UTC-5, Boron Elgar wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 03:54:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

This post is probably long past being relevant but, I just started my search for fresh Pandan leaves and plants. Should you still read this forum please let me know if you have either or know a source.

Thank you,
Kim

Where are you? In the US, you can even order the plant from Amazon

Ebay looks like a cheaper bet than amazon, in case you're still looking

holman co 15-10-2020 08:23 PM

Where can I find a Pandan plant?

Dear How are you?

It would be good and fine to have your response please read below:

1/ An investor said he has finalized with his associates and that they
will transfer 7,000,000 dollars to your account.

2/ Out of the 7,000,000 they are willing to offer you 2% of the
7,000,000 which is 140000 USD to invest in your business.

3/ He said they are ready for a transfer once you confirm
understanding of the above as partnership.

Please get back to me.

Frederic Porteu