Old 13-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Randy

Default Bumble Bees drilling holes into my wood fence!

I sure wish I could still get DDT! I own a log home and these
horrible carpenter bees are devistating many of the logs. None of the
current pesticides seem to do anything. I think they just eat it.
These bees are good for nothing, they don't pollinate anything. I
sure hope these stupid idiot tree huggers get a grip and quit trying
to make everything illegal or all the trees will be dead. They quit
spraying for gypsy moths in parts of Virginia a few years ago and many
of the trees in the National Parks are dead as a result. Point is,
some pests are harmful to our way of life and should be exterminated.
Old 13-05-2003, 03:56 AM
SAS567

I sure wish I could still get DDT! I own a log home and these
horrible carpenter bees are devistating many of the logs. None of the
current pesticides seem to do anything. I think they just eat it.
These bees are good for nothing, they don't pollinate anything. I
sure hope these stupid idiot tree huggers get a grip and quit trying
to make everything illegal or all the trees will be dead. They quit
spraying for gypsy moths in parts of Virginia a few years ago and many
of the trees in the National Parks are dead as a result. Point is,
some pests are harmful to our way of life and should be exterminated.

AMEN!!!!!
They have been drilling holes in the support poles in my front deck for a
couple of years now. I've tried to fill the holes with spray foam, but they've
just chewed it out of their way.
Sue in Mi. (zone 5)
Old 13-05-2003, 03:56 AM
Purchgdss

Point is,
some pests are harmful to our way of life and should be exterminated.

Ohhhhhhhh I could Soooooooo run with this.....
biting tongue and scrunching eyes in effort to behave

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine
Old 19-07-2003, 03:52 AM
Don

Laughing. I could get to really like you Christine. Touche, without
the accent.

Oh shit, jump in and run with it. I don't think I could resist.
But then again, I just started downloading this news group.

Hugs from
Don in sunny Canada