GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening Photos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/21779-gardening-photos.html)

Stephen Goodall 11-05-2003 11:20 AM

Gardening Photos

If you would like place a picture on the web of your favourite plant or a
section of your garden that you are proud of on the e-mail me a picture to:

To see your picture and pictures that have been posted by fellow gardeners
from around the world visit my site
http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningforpleasureuk/

I am building this site because as much as I enjoy gardening I do love
looking at other peoples plants and gardens. I usually update the site every
1 or 2 weeks. (Sorry for the annoying advert on the site from yahoo its
because I am using their free web space).

Stephen

Françoise 11-05-2003 11:44 PM

Gardening Photos

Stephen,

Where do you live to have so many flowers open in your garden? I just hav=
e one
tulip open yet and a beginning of arabis. In a week I can see that I will=
have
many open.

Fran=E7oise.