GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Poulan Pro Blower/Vac (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/21934-poulan-pro-blower-vac.html)

Shepherd 12-05-2003 02:32 AM

Poulan Pro Blower/Vac

I am thinking about buying a blower/vac to help get rid of the bushels of
acorns put out by my four oak trees every year.
Leaves are a pain to be sure, but the acorns are my real problem.

The Poulan Pro has a steel mulching blade and I was wandering how that blade
would stand up to so many acorns.

I would appreciate any information from anyone who has had first hand
experience using the above blower/vac.

Thanks

Shepherd

Jack Pohler 12-05-2003 03:32 AM

Poulan Pro Blower/Vac

I have a Stihl blower and so can't comment on the Poulan. However, my
experience tells me that blowing the acorns into a pile and then disposing
of them with a rake and shovel would probably be much easier on both you and
the equipment.

Jack