GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gooseberries in Ottawa, Ontario (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/22831-gooseberries-ottawa-ontario.html)

Yan Vinogradov 16-05-2003 07:56 PM

Gooseberries in Ottawa, Ontario

Hi, I am looking to buy gooseberry plants in my area (Ottawa, ON), and
also looking for a farm where I could pick some gooseberries myself.
If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Yan

ecologicals 19-05-2003 03:08 AM

Gooseberries in Ottawa, Ontario

This resource should give you a half decent start:
http://www.tdc.ca/farmgate.htm
om...