GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Alocasia robusta (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/23040-alocasia-robusta.html)

Steve 18-05-2003 06:32 AM

Alocasia robusta

Scouring the net trying to find anything I can about it, very little can be
found aside from a picture that makes me drool when I look at it. Does
anyone know what their natural habitat is as far as drainage, nutrient
requirements ect? Thanks!

-n-

Vox Humana 19-05-2003 01:56 AM

Alocasia robusta

"Steve" wrote in message
Scouring the net trying to find anything I can about it, very little can

be
found aside from a picture that makes me drool when I look at it. Does
anyone know what their natural habitat is as far as drainage, nutrient
requirements ect? Thanks!

I put "Alocasia robusta" into Google and got many hits. You might try these
links:
http://www.malesiana.tropicals.com.my/alo-rob.html
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ocasia+robusta