Old 25-01-2003, 12:30 AM
Jo

Default Seeds and seed companies

"Jan Flora" wrote...
(simy1) wrote:
Tom Engel wrote...
? What are some outstanding seed companies? Hope to hear from you guys

and gals.
Randy

Without a doubt Territorial Seeds is a superior company for the
northern gardener. Johnny Selected Seeds is probably good also. For
herbs, Otto Richter in Ontario is a superior source.

Pinetree Seeds is also exceptional for northern gardeners...

And of course there is the venerable 65-year-old Vesey Seeds located on
beautiful PEI which also specializes in seeds for Northern Gardeners.
http://www.veseys.com/

Old 25-01-2003, 12:33 AM
Jo

"Jan Flora" wrote ...
I always have a problem with too good of germination on mater
starts, then can't bear to kill the weak ones. *sigh*

And I thought I was the only one!!!! ;-)

Old 25-01-2003, 12:39 AM
jammer

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 23:33:24 GMT, "Jo"
wrote:

"Jan Flora" wrote ...
I always have a problem with too good of germination on mater
starts, then can't bear to kill the weak ones. *sigh*

And I thought I was the only one!!!! ;-)

Better make that 3 of us

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 25-01-2003, 03:32 PM
animaux

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 23:30:21 GMT, "Jo" wrote:

Pinetree Seeds is also exceptional for northern gardeners...

And of course there is the venerable 65-year-old Vesey Seeds located on
beautiful PEI which also specializes in seeds for Northern Gardeners.
http://www.veseys.com/

Vesey's is also very good for folks in the south who have two short growing
seasons, rather than one longer growing season.
Old 25-01-2003, 03:43 PM
Bev & Theo Weber

We used T&T Seeds Ltd in Winnpeg while we were in Cold Lake and had great
success with their seeds. Now that we're in Ottawa, Veseys is our choice, but
we still check out T&T for some of their specialized seeds. Cheers

http://www.ttseeds.com/

Theo

Old 26-01-2003, 03:18 AM
Jo

Ah T&T. My Dad's favourite spot to get seeds for giant tomatoes.

"Bev & Theo Weber" wrote ...
We used T&T Seeds Ltd in Winnpeg while we were in Cold Lake and had

great
success with their seeds. Now that we're in Ottawa, Veseys is our choice,

but
we still check out T&T for some of their specialized seeds. Cheers

http://www.ttseeds.com/

Theo