Old 25-01-2003, 06:53 PM
paghat

Default How to search archives?

In article , " Rudy"
wrote:

Is it possible to search the list archives?

Go to www.groups.google.com, & from there click to the advanced search, &
you will have many options to search rec.gardens archive.

Want to include my own pictures and notes on my plants, trees, shrubs.

You cannot include illustrations in non-binary newsgroups, but you can set
up your own webpage & provide links to illustration files, or you can go
to a binary newsgroup though they're not as popular (& very unpopular in
much of Europe where they pay to download those files by the minute).

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 25-01-2003, 07:12 PM
Rudy

Is it possible to search the list archives?

I'm looking for suggestions on Landscaping software or plant
encyclopedia software.

Want to include my own pictures and notes on my plants, trees, shrubs.

CathyLee

Old 25-01-2003, 08:31 PM
Bill

In article , cathylee26
@hotmail.comNOSPAM says...
Is it possible to search the list archives?

I'm looking for suggestions on Landscaping software or plant
encyclopedia software.

Want to include my own pictures and notes on my plants, trees, shrubs.

CathyLee

http://www.google.com/help/

Bill
--
We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet, and, amid all
the forms of life that surround us, no one, excepting the dog, has