Old 26-01-2003, 01:53 PM
sam

Default beauty series lavatera vs silver cup and mont blanc

Last year I had a fair degree of sucess with mont blanc and silver cup
lavatera; however, I have seen the beauty series in some seed
catalogues. Has anyone tried both types? Might the beauty series be
superior in some ways? Here in northeastern Canada we tend to get lots
of rain and often high winds that often damage fragile flowers. Would
the beauty series be more tolerant than the mont blanc and silver cup?
Mightit have other advantages? Any opinions would be appreciated.

[IMG] code is On

Lavatera seedlings look odd Rosie United Kingdom 1 04-05-2004 09:07 PM
Lavatera from Suttons Stewart Robert Hinsley United Kingdom 0 06-03-2004 09:46 PM
Lavatera Ron United Kingdom 4 25-06-2003 08:28 PM
Lavatera Seeds Hussein M. United Kingdom 4 12-02-2003 06:43 PM