GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   berry pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/27527-berry-pictures.html)

larry 19-05-2003 03:20 PM

berry pictures

Greetings
I know this sounds like a silly question but.....can someone direct me to a
website where I can see a picture of a raspberry leaf and a strawberry leaf.
Larry

Timothy 19-05-2003 06:20 PM

berry pictures

On Mon, 19 May 2003 14:14:59 +0000, larry wrote:

Greetings
I know this sounds like a silly question but.....can someone direct me to
a website where I can see a picture of a raspberry leaf and a strawberry
leaf. Larry

You could dig through the google images:
http://images.google.com
--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com

jhultman 19-05-2003 09:44 PM

berry pictures

Google "raspberry leaf"

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3D%26ie%3DUTF-
8

Google search on... "strawberry leaf"

http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/senio...s/strawbe3.htm

You've got your reasons, just curious what they are?

Joe Kaz 20-05-2003 12:44 AM

berry pictures

On 05/19/2003 10:14 AM, larry said:
Greetings
I know this sounds like a silly question but.....can someone direct me to a
website where I can see a picture of a raspberry leaf and a strawberry leaf.

Not a great picture, but here's a wild strawberry:

http://www.joekaz.net/photos/arboret...awberry_1.html

--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net/