GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   leaves curling upward versus downward (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/27656-leaves-curling-upward-versus-downward.html)

DigitalVinyl 20-05-2003 01:56 AM

leaves curling upward versus downward

On a few pepper plants (in a common container) the leaves are curling
upward a bit at the edges, especially the newest leaves.

I've read the when they curl under it is because the plant expires
greater moisture out the underside of leaves and some problem, such as
root damage, isn't getter enough water to the plant. (I can't find the
web page again)

If the curl upwards, does it indicate too much moisture/wetness?

DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)

Sed5555 20-05-2003 09:32 PM

leaves curling upward versus downward

If the curl upwards, does it indicate too much moisture/wetness?

See:
http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/CoopE...s/tomaprob.htm
sed5555