GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Killex (weed killer) math Q (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/27713-killex-weed-killer-math-q.html)

drifter 20-05-2003 04:56 AM

Killex (weed killer) math Q

I have concentrate Killex. It says 6 ml Killex to 1 litre of water.
Both my Melnor sprayer and the Killex container say green cross which
must mean some common guide. What I couldn't figure out was how much to
put in the Melnor sprayer of concentrate. I put the dial on six which
would represent the ratio of chemical to water ratio common to both (6
ml of chemical to one litre of water) The sprayer bottle to which the
hose is attached had up to 600 ml. I put 8 ounces in the sprayer and
sprayed until it was all used up. The lawn area is 30 feet by 15
feet. No guide as to how much liquid per sq ft. Should I have put
less than one cup or more than one cut of Killex in the sprayer?

Thanks for any comment.