GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Curious Thing About This Maryland Rain (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/28852-curious-thing-about-maryland-rain.html)

BroJack 25-05-2003 11:56 PM

Curious Thing About This Maryland Rain

We're 4 inches above normal for the year, but three of the five months
(Jan., Mar., and April) have been below normal.

At any rate, after six years of drought, it's welcome.

Jack

Betsy 26-05-2003 06:32 PM

Curious Thing About This Maryland Rain

I'm not welcoming it. I've decided I have RAD (rain affective disorder)!
:) Also I've got mildew growing in the house, I've got drowning seedlings,
and today I've been bailing the basement yet again.

Cereoid-UR12yo 27-05-2003 09:32 AM

Curious Thing About This Maryland Rain

Conservative isn't the word.

Blame it on that evil ******* Glendening and now the undemocratic Democratic
majority state legislature sticking it to the new Republican governor and
not giving a damn about the better interest of the state.