GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help with nes sod and crabgrass (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/29438-help-nes-sod-crabgrass.html)

SBHCOM 28-05-2003 02:44 PM

Help with nes sod and crabgrass

I just had new sod put in last year and I have fertilized once this year, it is
Kentucky Blue grass. Just this week I noticed crab grass growing profusely on
the front lawn. The crab grass is just starting to seed. I did not
weed-n-feed because the grass looked great. My question is should I
weed-n-feed now? I am do for my next fertilizer application in a couple of
weeks. I will definitely bag the cutting as to not spread the seed and
completely remove it from the grass.

A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a dumb man something to stick in his
mouth.