GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Zebra Plant Becoming Palm Tree? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/29442-zebra-plant-becoming-palm-tree.html)

Chaz Vincent 29-05-2003 05:20 AM

Zebra Plant Becoming Palm Tree?

Hello,

We have several healthy house-plants, aspidistra, spathphylum etc.
But we have an Alphelandra Diana Zebra Plant which drops its bottom
leaves and is becoming something of a top heavy spindley palm tree.

1. Can I cut off the 3 tops and re-root them? How?

2. I can't tell if we over or underwatered it. It gets droopy looking
faster than the other plants, so we water it more. What is making the
leaves fall?

Thanks!

-Charlie

Please visit Chaz Vincent's