GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Peeing on Neighbors Yard (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/29709-peeing-neighbors-yard.html)

Doug Kanter 02-06-2003 03:44 PM

Peeing on Neighbors Yard

"animaux" wrote in message
On 01 Jun 2003 01:05:59 GMT, (GrampysGurl) wrote:

and all of you are adults?
Colleen

Sure. And immaturity is always the key to youth. If something makes me

laugh,
it means I'm still young. At least that's the way I look at it.

Sometimes
people say things here which make me have a good,hard laugh. This thread
happens to be one of them!

Witch! She's a witch! Burn her! :-) :-)

Doug Kanter 02-06-2003 03:44 PM

Peeing on Neighbors Yard

"Kari" wrote in message

Hi! I'm new to the group. I just wanted to say that this has really been
an interesting thread for a gardening group. :)

I wonder if the most venomous responses came from people in the Northeast,
who were faced with forecasts of rain all weekend. :-)

Doug Kanter 02-06-2003 03:44 PM

Peeing on Neighbors Yard

"Shepherd" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
. net...

If any of these were the source of his problem, he'd probably be less
concerned with legality, and more concerned with what sort of thank-you

gift
to get his neighbor in return for being so understanding.

Or, maybe it's his neighbor who is using his lawn for a toilet and he

wants
to know if he can legally get him to stop.

This is beginning to sound like certain discussions in rec.guns, wherein
people post questions about the legal way to transport handguns in checked
airplane luggage. Why call the airlines? Better to get 356 different
opinions from people who have no idea.

Why doesn't the original poster simply wave down his nearest cop. That's the
person who's going to actually come and deal with it, if the situation heats
up.